Firstly, I am a highly experienced and reputable voice, speech and accent coach. Offering both elocution lessons and accent reduction classes for professional and personal development, I have coached professionals across numerous sectors from all over the world. Also, I am a professional, working actor with a lot of experience particularly in narrative voice over work.
– High level of voice and speech training at institutions such as RADA, the Stella Adler Studio in NYC and the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts.
– Enhanced DBS Background check.
– 3 years of personal experience taking accent classes.
– 4 years of the highest standard of voice and speech training.
– Trained by internationally esteemed teachers such as Alithea Phillips, Rebecca Cuthbertson, Andrew Wade and more!
I work as a private voice coach in a full time capacity, training actors, doctors, architects, bankers and more. As well as working with established companies such as; Goodman Lantern, ESB recruitment and Fielden and Mawson. In a competitive professional landscape, face-to-face interactions are where significant, easy-to-miss margins are made or lost. Training from myself will allow you or your employees to develop essential communicative skills that can get you to achieve your professional goals.
If you have any questions about how I can help yourself or your company, don’t hesitate to click below and make an enquiry. After doing so, I will promptly contact you to discuss your needs and how exactly I can help.