Firstly, I am a highly experienced and reputable voice, speech and accent coach. Offering both elocution lessons and accent reduction classes for professional and personal development, I have coached professionals across numerous sectors from all over the world. Also, I am a professional, working actor and writer.
– High level of voice and speech training at institutions such as RADA, the Stella Adler Studio in NYC and the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts.
– Enhanced DBS Background check.
– 3 years of personal experience taking accent classes.
– 4 years of professional voice and speech training.
– Trained by internationally esteemed teachers such as Alithea Phillips, Rebecca Cuthbertson, Andrew Wade and more!
I work as a private voice coach in a full time capacity, training actors, doctors, architects, bankers and more. As well as working with established companies such as; Goodman Lantern, ESB recruitment and Fielden and Mawson. In a competitive professional landscape, face-to-face interactions are where significant, easy-to-miss margins are made or lost. Training from myself will allow you or your employees to develop essential communicative skills that can get you to achieve your professional goals.