Elocution lessons have helped millions of people throughout history, including myself, find command and confidence in speech. Following four years of the highest standard of training, I privately coach personalised Elocution courses in London or online via Skype. Elocution is defined in the Oxford Dictionary as ‘the skill of clear and expressive speech, especially of distinct pronunciation and articulation’, my coaching allows students to develop those exact skills. Therefore, if you want to learn to use your voice as a tool and stop seeing it as an obstacle, you’re in the right place!
Throughout my career, professionals across numerous sectors have taken elocution lessons from myself. From doctors to architects to actors, all have expressed total satisfaction with my coaching. To clarify, working with me will help you to fill rooms with your voice, capture people’s attention and show off your natural charisma (yes you do have natural charisma, we all do). Above all, it is very important to me that each student discovers the full potential of their voice. When you think about it, we have to speak so often. Consequently, when talking makes you feel inadequate and self-conscious, it’s a nightmare. Instead, discover a way to use speech to always feel powerful, competent and satisfied.
In any elocution course I run, in our first session, we will discuss and identify your specific goals. Then, I will detail a strategy to achieve those goals. However, I tend to cover all of the following with most students:
– Firstly, individual assessment of vowel and consonant sounds.
– Then, proper breath technique.
– After that, vocal projection in order to speak clearly to audiences of all sizes.
– With the previous in mind, overcoming your nerves.
– After developing the basics, finding more expressivity.
– Similarly, learning simple textual analysis techniques to add depth to speech.
– Often, elocution exercises to improve clarity.
– Finally, how to establish credibility and presence.
Typically, to achieve a strong sense of improvement, I recommend taking 10 one hour coaching sessions on a weekly basis. However, this depends on the individual and I do take single bookings as well. All inquiries are welcome.
Via Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts
London Zone 2 (SE8 4HL)